mercredi 13 janvier 2010

This is my dog !


This is my dog, Lela.
For me it's the most beautiful dog of the world :).
I have Lela since I was seven years old.
Now she is ten or eleven years old.
Her mother was a St-Bernard, so she is very big. But I prefer big dog than small one.
She is the most friendly dog that i know and she is always smilling :).
When she was a baby, she wasn't also beautiful as today,
because hey hairs was very short and not also colourful as now.

So what do you think about Lela?

93 words



1 commentaire:

  1. Lela is so nice. It is a good dog with who you can do all the things. It love all people who come in her home. I would like to see when it was young, it could be so beautiful.

    RépondreSupprimer