1. It's a contact sport.
2. It's an indoor sport.
3. In a competition you are alone with your coach.
4. But you can do the training in team.
5. To practice this sport you need a really good cardio.
6. During the training you develop all your muscles.
7. You have to like fighting.
8. This sport can be dangerous.
9. The competition takes place in a ring.
10.You need mitt to practice this sport.
60 words
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
HI Laura :) I Hope You Like This Project :P Anyway... I Think Is The Boxe.. You Can Go ON mY blog For To Publish A Comemnt Please.. You are forced to leave anyway ;) BYe BYe Val (xx)
RépondreSupprimerHello Laura, I think your sport is Boxe.It's a great sport.Do you play this sport?Your riddle was nice.It was a little bit hard but I find it.Thanks for your comments. See you later xxx
RépondreSupprimerHi,
RépondreSupprimerYour riddle is very good. I think that I konw what is this sport. The boxe. Is it this? The boxe is a sport very fun.
Hi Laura, I think you have choose the Boxe.
RépondreSupprimerI don't practise this Boxe but I know that it's a good sport to ameliorate the cardio.
Do you practise it ?